This is a list of digital games. For analog games, see play.
- Stardew Valley: Chilled farming.
- Hollow Knight: Beautiful but so much backtracking!
- Spelunky 2: Cave In
- Dadish 2: More plant based platforming.
- Dadish: Funny, silly and charming.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Little Big Adventure 2: Replay
- Environmental Station Alpha: Wanted to like it but its difficulty frequently put me in a bad mood.
- Eternal Daughter: Quit at 30% because of a program error.
- Cave Story: A classic that aged really well.
- Spiritfarer: A friendly builder game about death and letting go.
- The Legend of Zeld: Breath of the Wild
- Pokémo: Let's Go, Pikachu! : Doing the grind.
- Zelda - Link's Awakening: A beautifully crafted remake.
- A Short Hike: A soft, beautiful and thoroughly enjoyable short game.
- Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom: This game is so dumb, but I loved it anyway.
- Untitled Goose Game: It's novelty wore off quickly - never managed to finish it.
- Lyle in Cube Sector: A timeless classic.
incoming(1) | games