Nokia 215 Dual SIM (RM-1110)
In 2020 I switched form a smart phone to a feature phone and I didn't regret it. It does exactly two things: make calls and write messages.
Since my mp3 player broke, I'm also using it as a music player now.
- Released 2015, Discontinued
- 116 x 50 x 12.9 mm (4.57 x 1.97 x 0.51 in)
- 78.6 g (2.75 oz)
- 2.4 inches screen with 240 x 320 pixels
- Operating System: S30+
- 8MB RAM
- Li-Ion 1100 mAh, removable
- 500h stand-by
- 20h Talk time
- 2G Support - not 3G or 4G compatible
- 900MHz, 1800Mhz
- Pricepoint ~ 30 EUR
Plug the phone to the computer and copy contents of all .vcf files to a file called
backup.dat using the script
On the phone, choose
Settings > Backup > Restore Backup > Contacts
The phone will reboot and the contacts are imported.
incoming(2) | player | review 2021