SpeakingFor when I speak at conferences.
Before you speak, let your words pass through three gates.
At the first gate, ask yourself, is it true.
At the second gate ask, is it necessary.
At the third gate ask, is it kind.
— XXIIVV, A cheatsheet on Discourse.
Over the past years I've spoken at the following conferences and festivals:
- Japan Prize 2018 - Tokyo, Japan
- Vienna Design Week 2018 - Vienna, Austria
- Creative Mornings 2018 - Vienna, Austria
- Sense of Wonder Night 2017, Tokyo, Japan
- Taipei Game Show 2017, Taipei, Taiwan
- AzPlay 2017, Bilbao, Spain
- Game Developers Session 2017, Brno, Czech Republic
- Game Developers Conference 2017 - San Francisco, USA
- Game Development Days Graz 2017, Graz, Austria
- Box Conference 2016, Vienna, Austria
- Anifilm 2014 - Trebon, Czech Republic
- Indievelopment 2014 - Utrecht, Netherlands
- Subotron Arcademy 2014, Vienna, Austria
If you would like to invite me to participate, speak at or sponsor your event, please note the following requirements:
- An event will have a minimum of 30% women speakers
- An event will have at least one speaker who is a person of colour, BAME
- An event will have at least one first time speaker
In an ideal scenario, I’d like to see as many gender identities, ethnical backgrounds, ages and races as possible.
If your event meets those criteria, please include the following information in your message:
- Where can I find your Code of Conduct?
- Has the event staff been coached on Code of Conduct enforcement and do you have a response guide?
- How many members of underrepresented groups (including, but not limited to women, LGBTQI+, African-American, Latina or Latino, people with disabilities and people facing economic or social hardships) will be presenting at the event?
- What’s your accessibility policy?