BookmarksA collection of links on the WWW
- Gerda OS A mod ROM for Noka 8110 4G and other KaiOS based phones.
- Archcraft A beautiful pre-customised Linux distribution based on Arch.
- SWAY A tiling Wayland compositor and drop-in replacement for i3 window manager.
- Plan 9: The Way the Future Was About the development of the operating system Plan 9
- Replicant A free android distribution
- IndieWeb A people-focused alternative to the "corporate web"
- Kirby CMS A flat file CMS
- Eleventy A static site generator
- Gemini A collaboratively designed internet protocol between gopher and the web
- Internet Archive A non-profit library of millions of free books, movies, software, music, websites, and more.
- The A11Y project A community-driven effort to make digital accessibility easier
- Simple HTML & CSS tricks for your website A well-written guide by Merveilles member Thomasorus
- Uberspace A nice hosting provider
- Matrix An open standard for interoperable, decentralised communication over IP
- Project Gemini A new, collaboratively designed internet protocol
- twtxtx A decentralised, minimalist microblogging service for hackers
- Syncthing A coninuous file synchronisation program
Hardware & DIY
- Techworkshop Raspberry Pi workshops in Vienna
- Metalab A shared space for creative DIY projects in Vienna
- WhiteFox Mechanical Keyboard
- Analogue Pocket A multi-video-game-system portable handheld.
- VORTECX CORE 40% A beautiful 47-key mechanical keyboard.
- mechkey.org Mechnical Keyboards and where to find them
- Ultimate Typewriter A DIY digital typewriter
- Howtopedia Practical Knowledge
- Apropedia Solutions for sustainability
- Hacker Tribes
- Low Tech Lab - Tutorials for Low Tech solutions
- Code of Ethics
- Comeradery A worker cooperative for independent creators.
- Low-Tech Magazine Doubts on progres and technology
- 80000 hours Effective Altruism
- Colonizationd and Decolonization A Manual for Indigenous Liberation in the 21st Century
- NODE VOL 02: MANIFESTING REALITY
- Toka Pona
- eDEX-UI A fullscreen, cross-platform terminal emulator and system monitor that looks and feels like a sci-fi computer interface.
- Greenheart Project An open source, small-scale, solar-sail working ship
- Energy Slaves
- With four square meters of sail and one oar A story for the modern man
- Feasible setup for passwords and backups
- Party at My House: Darius Kazemi on Human-Scaled Social Media
- Why Mastodon and the fediverse are "doomed to fail"
- The Race Gap How U.S. systemic racism plays out in Black lives
- The carbon footprint sham An essay on the term, coined by BP marketing firms to load responsibility off on to individuals.
- Beliefs Thoughts on the state of the Internet
- Software Disenchantment Software sucks
- The User Condition 01 Infinite Scroll and the Proletarisation of Interaction
- Into the Personal-Website-Verse Why you should build a personal website